These images are from a job we did for one of our regular customers. This property is a rental property in Basingstoke which needed a number of things fixed before new tenants move in.
- We installed 4 door locks on all the rooms
- We also sourced original shower door wheels and replaced the broken ones so the door can operate without getting stuck and falling off
- Shower and bath were re-sealed because the old sealant was mouldy and it was coming off in places
- Cooker hood fan was also replaced with a brand new Cooke & Lewis extractor hood fan
- Broken kitchen cabinet door was re-hanged after we fixed damaged cabinet/hinges
- Roller blind installation in the kitchen/dining room to offer some privacy to the tenants
If you are looking for someone to maintain your properties in Reading and the surrounding areas feel free to contact Reading Handyman. We cover all aspects of property maintenance and can offer quick turnaround times for your projects.