Argos HOME Kaycie Single and Double Bunk Bed Frame assembly in Caversham, Reading. Great quality bunk bed, very sturdy but needlessly complicated assembly process. It took our handyman nearly 3 hours to assemble this bed. If you are going to assemble this bed yourself then there are a few things you should know beforehand.
- None of the parts are labelled and because of it, you will need a tape measure to make sure that you are using the right parts (measurements are included in the manual)
- Do not attempt assembly unless you have a battery powered drill/driver with hex and Phillips bits. There are over 60 long screws (Allen key) that need screwing and if you do it manually with a supplied Allen key you will probably not finish assembly for a very long time.
- All the slats also need securing with screws (Phillips head)
- Argos says it’s a 2 person job. One person can easily do it – you don’t need 2 people for this job.
- Everything comes in one box – take all the parts out and work out which parts correspond to which number in the manual. Also, make sure you have lots of free space around you when you start
If you get stuck you can always contact Reading Handyman. Our flatpack furniture assembly service costs only £25 + 20% of the total purchase price so sit back and relax and let our handyman do the hard work for you.